Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My favourite drink..

Wanna guess?

Mesti lah coffee..  >__< 


Actually I have more than 8 reasons why I love coffee..

Tapi perlu ke nak justify kenapa suka kopi? Takyah kot..

I love coffee. Coffee make me feel alive. Simply love the taste. Loving the smell even more.

Once in a while i will try out new coffee drinks yang bermacam macam jenis kat Coffee Bean la, Starbucks la, etc etc.

But the one that I really fell in love.. The one and only MINERAL COFFEE..
Wajib ada ready stocks kat rumah dan juga kat ofis. 

Sedap, ada khasiat garam buluh, instant energy, cepat hilang ngantuk, handy dan senang bawa ke mana mana, senang bancuh tak payah tambah gula dan susu lagi. 

Especially I travel outstation a lot nowadays, Mineral Coffee memang tak tinggal. 


Can't live without it...
:D


No comments: