Monday, November 25, 2013

Going up north!

Cuti sekolah akhir tahun dah bermula..
The kids have been looking forward to this long break since October.
In fact last few weeks before the end of school term, hari hari request nak ponteng. Eii mana boleh...

So now that the holiday is here, everyone jadi mati kutu pulak.. Haritu beria sangat nak ponteng sekolah sebab nak duduk rumah. Bila dah cuti ni dah boring duduk rumah pulak. 
Too much rest, so they felt bored easily. Each of them are constantly taking turn with Astro, Galaxy Tab, Mama's laptop, Mama's phone, Abah's phone.. sampai gaduh gaduh berebut(mummy inclusive ;p).
Itu pun masih rasa bosan jugak!

Pastu pulak makan tak berhenti, kejap lapar kejap lapar. Sampai hilang idea dah nak masak apa untuk diorang ni hari hari untuk breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner. Nak keluar selalu pun malas jugak. Dan takut budget lari nanti...tak larat nak kejar.. ;D

Kalau macamni lah gayanya, mummy's stress level can go upstairs everyday!
So we've decided to make a plan.
For the benefit of everyone.. :)

After days and days of discussions, we've come to a decision. 

We are going to........North!

Yeay!! The mom yang overjoyed pulak.. hehe..


Target destination nak ke Langkawi, but we will not stay in Langkawi itself.
Weol akan stay kat Perlis, dan naik feri dari Kuala Perlis ke Langkawi. Most probably daytrip.

My heart is beating faster and faster everyday, counting the day for us to start the journey.
But, it's not the Langkawi that makes me super and over excited like this.. it's Perlis..


Perlis..where I lived since I was 2 years old, until I was 10. Lepas tu pindah ke Perak, ikut abah transfer dari Hospital Kangar ke Hospital Kuala Kangsar.

I know, it's just a duration of 8 years. 
But to me, it was the best 8 years of my childhood life, in comparison to other places I lived during my childhood time, after Perlis. Dan lepas pindah tu my family memang tak pernah datang balik untuk visit. So I've kind of forgotten lots of things about Perlis; the whereabouts, old friends from Seri Indera whom I vaguely remember the faces and names.. but still, the place has always been very close to my heart no matter what. Orang kata tempat jatuh lagi dikenang..

So, planning for this trip with my in-laws, gets me excited and fills me up with hope again.
Tak sabar nak tengok macamana rupa Perlis sekarang, terutama sekali bandar Kangar. And I will definitely go and drop by, take photo in front of our former house-  No 17, Jalan 2, Taman Paduka. Hopefully tuan rumah tu sekarang tak marah kitorang nak tangkap gambar depan rumah dia..haha..

Deep in my heart I wish I can also meet one of my childhood friend, a neighbor back then. Kawan gaduh pun ye, kawan main masak masak pun ye..(or actually, dipaksa rela to join me main masak masak hehe..)
But that's ok if I won't be meeting him during this trip. At least we have reconnected and resumed our friendship, thanks to Social Media. Really admire and so impressed with his talent. Bangga ada kawan terer dan talented macamtu.. :D
Hopefully, Insya Allah, we will see each other, someday... :)

Anyway, the next few days I will be drafting itinerary for the trip. Apa nak buat, kat mana nak makan, mana nak jalan jalan. Dengarnya sekarang musim buah mempelam Harum Manis. Uii best tau, dah terasa-rasa je makan mangga tu.. will check it out later when we are there..
Trip kena organised, kalau tak nanti takut buang masa pusing pusing tak tau mana nak pegi. Dah la jauh trip ni, sampai ke hujung Semenanjung. 
So need to ensure time is well spent.. and money too.. :D

Laksa Kuala Perlis ?



So... this is the planned school holiday activity for my family.

Korang pulak macamana?

Kalau dah ada plan, bagus lah. Enjoy the holiday and the activities ok!

Kalau belum ada, there are always hundreds of suggestions of what to do during school holiday, that you can get idea from. Tanya encik Google jer.. :)

Untuk idea jalan jalan dalam Malaysia, boleh refer kat sini.

Ok friends, till then..

2 comments:

Nine said...

Salam Nita hehe nice la entri u :)

HANITA said...

Salam..tq Nain... :D